Arc Metal recycles platinum, palladium and rhodium from different secondary resources. Through continuous process development, the company has become a world leader in platinum group metal extraction from low grade materials.
While Arc Metal use local resources, we are also a global player with customers all around the world. Some of our customers are the biggest and best renovated in the world.
Our tollsmelting service include all necessary handling as well as return of metals or money. A pyro-metallurgical process is used to separate the metals from the slag phase, resulting in a clean slag and an enriched bullion, containing all platinum group metals.
– Capacity and environmental permit 3500 metric tonnes/year
– Various financing options
– Metal return typically Pt 99 %, Pd 98 %, Rh 95 %
– Full money return in 6-16 weeks
– Min lot size 3.5 metric tonnes ceramic or 4000 units
– For further info contact us!