It is finally here! The new VR tour where you can ride in a self-driving truck, hop onboard an electric ferry across the river Göta älv or tag along an electric delivery bike through Gothenburg. Green Gothenburg has now launched a second VR tour, this time on smart and sustainable transport and mobility in the Gothenburg region.
Last fall the first VR tour was launched as a result of the covid-19 pandemic. Instead of inviting international delegations to Gothenburg they could simply just visit greengothenburg.se and step in to three award winning buildings focusing on sustainability and energy efficiency. The first VR tour was a success and early summer we launched the second tour with a focus on smart and sustainable transport and mobility solutions.
In this tour you can experience the following areas:
– Waste management – learn more about floating recycling, fossil-free recycling and watch a movie about an electric garbage truck.
– Last Mile Delivery – read about self-driving robots and ride on a city delivery bike in a 360-movie.
– Automation – get in the self-driving truck and enlighten yourself in the area of autonomous drones and the test site Astazero.
– Science parks and large initiatives – here you can read more about Gothenburg’s three science parks, projects, and test beds within smart and sustainable transport and mobility.
– Mobility as a service – in Gothenburg, several start-ups and initiatives are looking at ways of using connectivity to access multiple transport services from one platform. Learn more about the LIMA project and the mobility service app.
– Electromobility – Hop on the electric ferry crossing the river Göta älv or entertain yourself with a movie about the Electricity project or a text about the plans for Säve airport.
– Digitalizaton & 5G – the future is here with 5G and ITXPT.
– Gothenburg Green City Zone – a zone where new technology for both vehicles and infrastructure is tested. The aim is to achieve 100 % emission-free transport by 2030.
You will reach the VR tour on this link: www.greengothenburg.se/virtualtours/mobility/
If you have any questions or if you wish to know more about our tailor-made study visits offered to decision-makers, please contact either Sofia or Katarina.
Sofia Carlsson Mc Conell – head of Green Gothenburg
+46 313 67 61 44
Katarina Clase – Business Developer
+46 313 67 61 03